Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TRACK DAY!!!!!!!








In this picture, Lance is up front on the black, some other guy, Mark on the white bike and Jer is still deep in the turn on the blue bike!
















From about March to October every year Miller Motosports Park and APEX puts on open track days for motorcyclists. Jeremy LOVES going and really has a great time being able to ride as fast as he wants without getting into trouble (**eye roll**). Last Saturday was the last track day this year and since we're moving it might very well be his last track day for quite a while :(









I was not planning on going up because I had a lot to do, but on Saturday I decided the rest of what I had could wait and I was gonna go watch my hubby!! So I went up for the afternoon sessions and watched. I got some awesome pictures the last session!!






1 comment:

  1. FUN! (I love your long hair!)

    So fun that Jer gets to go speed race his heart out! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete